How to save deb files from cydia:
Everyone want to backup there tweaks when updating to new firmware. There are many ways to download deb files from the installed tweak.Also there are many tweaks available to download or create deb files from installed tweak.
So, i decided to create tutorial for that.Let Start it!
1. Download WinScp.
- Install WinScp and Start it!
- open iPhone setting -> click on wifi -> select router (click on “i” on the left) -> note down ip address.
- Put that ip address in WinScp. username: root and password: alpine. click login.
- After login goto: var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.saurik.Cydia/archives/
- Now open your iPhone Cydia and Install any Tweak.
- Then open winscp and right click and select refresh.
- New file will be appeared right click on that and download it on your computer.
Video of how to save deb files from cydia: