Olloclip has announced an all-new Active Lens for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Packed with Ultra-Wide and Telephoto lenses, the Active Lens works on both the front and rear-facing cameras and clips on and off the iPhone in seconds – without the need for extra parts like a bulky case or mounting bracket. Included are three wearable pendants to keep Active Lens easily accessible on a keychain, backpack, handbag, or anywhere within reach.
Capture it all.
A brand new Ultra-Wide Lens gives the iPhone a wider “action camera” field of view for everything from panoramic landscapes to a group selfie on the front FaceTime camera.
Get in close.
Switch quickly and easily to the Telephoto Lens with a 2x optical zoom and get twice as close to the action or achieve stunning portraits with a shallower depth of field.
Active Lens Features:
● Lightweight, compact design works on both front and rear-facing iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cameras
● Switch between lenses in seconds with no extra parts needed
● Precision-coated ground glass optics deliver superior clarity
● Wearable pendants keep the lenses instantly accessible
● Works with all photo and video apps including Instagram, Facebook, VSCO, Periscope and Apple’s built-in camera app
Pricing & Availability:
Active Lens retails for $99.99 and is now available for pre-order at the link below. It can also be paired with olloCase, the company’s slim, protective case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.