[Tutorial] How to Reset Your iPhone’s Cellular Data Usage Statistics:
These are instructions on how to reset your cellular usage statistics on the iPhone. You may want to do this to keep better track of your data usage and make sure you’re not going over your monthly data plan.
- Tap to launch Settings from your SpringBoard.
- Select Cellular from the Settings menu.
- Scrolling down we can see how much time has elapsed during the current period and how much cellular data and roaming data has been used.
- You can also scroll down to see how much cellular data has been used for each application that is installed on your device. If one is using an excessive amount you may consider disabling its access to cellular data.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and press the Reset Statistics button. When prompted, hit the Reset Statisticsbutton to continue.
- Your current time period will now be reset and all your cellular data usage statistics will have been zeroed out making it easy to determine how much data is being used going forward.