Apple has just released the iOS 8.1.3 software update for download bringing bug fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements.
The update is available for all iOS 8 devices. We’re updating our devices now to see what’s new, but let us know if you spot anything!
The change log and direct download links can be found below…
What’s New In This Version:
This release includes bug fixes, increased stability and performance improvements, including:
● Reduces the amount of storage required to perform a software update
● Fixes an issue that prevented some users from entering their Apple ID password for Messages and FaceTime
● Addresses an issue that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results
● Fixes an issue which prevented multitasking gestures from working on iPad
● Adds new configuration options for education standardized testing