The Mercury Browser Pro has been updated with iPhone 6 support, a Today widget, Address Bar improvements, and more.
Mercury is a fast and elegant web browser for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The rich feature set includes themes, downloading, printing, fullscreen browsing, file sharing, adblock, tabs, multi touch geatures, user agent switcher, private browsing, passcode lock, save page, Facebook/Twitter integration and a lot more.
What’s New In This Version:
– Optimize for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
– Newly-added Favorites / Speed Dials / QR Scanner / Voice Search in Today. You can customize Today options in Settings(Menu > Settings > Today Options)
– Substantially update Address Bar. Simplify the search engine switch and provide the more comprehensive search range(Bookmarks, History, Speed Dials, File Manager and Reading List). You can customize your search range in Settings(Menu > Settings > Search Engine Options > Search Suggestions)
– Newly-added QR Scanner and Voice Search in Address Bar
– Customizing search engines is available with 20+ built-in engines(Menu > Settings > Search Engine Options > Search Engine Settings)
– Newly-added 1Password
You can purchase Mercury Browser Pro from the App Store for $0.99.