IFaith was launched by IH8sn0w as a means of saving your SHSH blobs from your device.
This is to enable users to downgrade their firmware. However, in the case of iOS 6.1.3, this will only work for those that are using a pre A5 device. Anything higher than that cannot be downgraded. IFaith has now been upgraded to resolve the APTicket problem that arose on Cydia. This article is going to look at downgrading 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 Here’s how to do it:
1. Download iFaith v 1.5.6, extract and run it as an administrator.
2. Click on Show Available SHSH caches on server and then connect your iOS device to your computer
3. Choose the blob that corresponds with your specific device and download it
4. Open up the menu and select Build, Signed, IPSW w/Blobs and download the SHSH blobs
5. IFaith will now begin to create the custom firmware for your device. Do not touch anything until the entire process has completed.
6. You must place your device into DFU, then click on iReb to download. Run as administrator and select your device
7. When the process has finished, press SHIFT and tap on restore simultaneously in iTunes. iTunes will now restore your device to iOS 6.1.2 using the custom firmware.
Incoming search terms:
- how to downgrade iphone 4s 6 1 3 to 6 1 2 (2)
- iphone 4s downgrade 6 1 3 to 6 1 2 (1)
- safari 6 1 downgrade (1)